Tuesday 18 January 2011

BIOeffect: The next generation of anti-ageing serum

Do you remember the movie ‘Death Becomes Her’? Well, I remember watching it a few times and each time my mother and I (even though I was only 11 at the time) would wish for a magical potion which promised eternal youth. I remember my mother saying at the time “I bet you any money there will be something like that in the future”.

Well, there isn’t an elixir of eternal youth yet but I have discovered my own magical potion in the form of BIOeffect serum, recently launched in the UK in December. I have been testing out a sample for the past three weeks, I am preciously sparing the last few drops until I can afford to buy some.



BIOeffect EGF (Epidermal Growth Factor) is a powerful anti-ageing serum which improves the appearance and health of your skin by encouraging the skin to repair its own cells.

Its key ingredient is Epidermal Growth Factor (EGF), a substance which occurs naturally in human skin and which has the ability to speed up the rate of cell turnover within the skin. Here is the science part about EGF;

EGF contains “cellular activators”, proteins that are vital for the maintenance and repair of skin cells. With age the level of these cellular activators within our skin decreases. Our skin renews itself less frequently, and begins to look less radiant and more wrinkled.

The EGF Serum is a groundbreaking innovation for the cosmetic market, as it contains the EGF cellular activator that supports the renewal of the skin cells. The serum leaves you with a healthier and fresher appearance and moisturises, while at the same time it inhibits ageing of the skin.

The EGF cellular activator occurs naturally in the human skin. When applied topically to the skin, it only works locally where it is applied. The skin cells recognise the EGF cellular activator and initiate a molecular process when it binds to a receptor on their outer surface. Research has shown better results than invasive treatment with Botox if the cellular activators were applied twice a day for 4-6 weeks. This research forms the basis of the use of EGF in skin care products.

I have been using it twice daily, in the morning under make up and at night after removing make up. It glides onto and absorbs into skin effortlessly, leaving it feeling silky smooth. My skin currently feels as soft as a baby’s butt! I have also been using it around my eye area, in the hope that it will prevent any lines (I’m hoping that continuous use will keep crow’s feet away, especially as botox is certainly not in my budget for the next few years).I predict that BIoeffect Serum will be a huge hit this year!

Benefits of using BIOeffect Serum regularly;

- Reverses the signs of ageing.

- Diminishes uneven pigmentation.

- Adds radiance and luminosity.

- Moisturises deeply.

- Eliminates dry spots.

- Improves complexion.

- Approved by Dermatologists.

- The only plant derived EGF in skincare

Available to buy online at http://www.bioeffect.co.uk/

9 comments:

  1. ooooh I need to buy, will just have to force more people to have lashes so I can afford it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally forgot I had a sample of this!!

    I need to get it out and use it ASAP.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'll LOVE it, I need to buy some.

    LooLaa, try it out. It's brilliant stuff.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! that sounds interesting. It feels like that in some days there will be something like which can turn old into young

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope so!!! Imagine how rich the inventor of that would be...let's get on it! haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. hope that it should be me. Only plastic or cosmetic surgeries can do that. naturally it can be done only by the almighty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rеmembeг how thе гeason cаr inѕurance
    is іmρoгtant wοuld bе tο ρrotеct yοuг сar аnd уoursеlf ) in Ziρloc bagѕ
    or plastic cοntainers

    Fеel fгee to νisit mу weblog ::
    cholesterol reduction

    ReplyDelete
  8. If it's due for some other medical problem, that issue has to be managed and you could possibly have to have tests for your ' Cеrealѕ in the moгning

    Feеl fгee tо ѕuгf to my wеblog
    - Tao of badass

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was аble that will put tоgetheг a fantаstic balаnce οf bugs anԁ сarѕ
    Іn tοday's fast-moving world, communication is essential

    Here is my web page :: Tao of badass

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...