Saturday 15 January 2011

Treasure Hunt for YSL Rouge Pur Couture in 24

My fellow beauty bloggers have had to put up with my ranting and moaning about how I have been unable to get my manicured hands on the YSL rouge pur couture lipstick in blond ingenu (number 24). It's a part of the Spring Collection and I have been on the hunt for it for THREE WEEKS! The lovely kind Jo at www.beautyliciouslove.com has tried to order me one from Debenhams online, so we'll see if they send Jo an email saying "sorry but we are currently out of stock..bla bla".

So, 21 days, 2 waiting lists and 8 YSL make up counters later, still no Blond Ingenu! My hunt for this lipstick has actually turned into an obessesion! It is the perfect nude shade of a fresh luminous peach/pink. Everyone knows how I love YSL lipsticks and how I have converted ALL of my friends from MAC to YSL. I have said for years that they are the best quality lipsticks around! and the colours are just getting better and better, which made me wonder..

Will YSL's lipsticks soon become elusive and overpriced like Chanel nail polishes?

I LOVE Chanel nail polishes, I first bought Rouge noir after watching Uma Thurman in Pulp Fiction when I was 16, when it was £9.50 but Chanel nail polishes are not worth what they cost now.

So, back to YSL. What do you think about the future of YSL lippies?

Have you tried them and do you love them like me? I own 10 now and it's a very expensive addiction.

x

3 comments:

  1. I love YSL lipsticks. The packaging, colour, scent and texture are all amazing but I've limited myself to just a few because of the huge price tag!

    And I've gone mad trying to track down certain products too so I know how you feel! You'll have to do a blog post once you get your hands on it.

    Sami xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like them too Sami.

    They are pricey but the quality/packaging/wear does reflect that.

    As soon as I get my hands on one, I'll show you what I've been obsessing about, hahaha.

    I love all the colours, I need one of those displays they have on the counters, haha.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this article is nice, my sister is analyzing such things, therefore I
    am going to convey her.

    Feel free to visit my website: springbrunnen mit solar

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...